ABC of Association Administration
The ABC of Association Administration training consists of two webinars. The first part is an introduction to the legislation and rules concerning association administration in Finland and the principles of good governance in an association. The second part concentrates on planning the association activities, financial management and reporting. It is recommended to attend both webinars. The instructors of the webinars are Järjestöhautomo’s NGO advisors Tuuli Shinyella and Tuomas Rinne.
Time: 1.2.2022 at 17.00-18.30 & 3.2.2022 at 17.00-18.30
Target group: Board members and other active actors in multicultural associations and migrant-led associations. The training is suitable for newly founded associations, people interested in founding an association as well as for anyone interested in association activities in Finland.
After the training you will be able to:
- have an understanding on how the Associations Act and the rules of the association regulate the association activities
- recognize the basics of good governance in an association
- list the positions of trust in an association and their responsibilities
- list the most important financial responsibities in an association
- understand the meaning of an operations inspection
- know the basics of a realistic plan of operations, budget and an annual report
Price: Free of charge
Registration: The registration is closed. If you would still want to attend, please contact us via e-mail.
Instructors: Järjestöhautomo’s NGO advisors Tuuli Shinyella and Tuomas Rinne
More information: NGO advisor Tuuli Shinyella, firstname.lastname@example.org, 044 7688 601
The information provided via the registration form will be stored in Järjestöhautomo’s customer register. The information will not be shared with third parties. Please see our privacy notice for more information.