Did you not find suitable training from our events page? In that case you can also request training which is customised to your association’s needs. Our custom training can involve topics such as administration, project management, fundraising and accounting.
Custom training is intended for multicultural and ethnic minorities’ associations and associations started by immigrants.
Request training or find out more by contacting NGO Advisor Johanna Luukkonen by phone at 044 768 9243 or email at johanna.luukkonen(a)pakolaisapu.fi.
Don’t hesitate to contact us – let’s discuss your training needs together!
The terms and conditions of custom training
The customer is responsible for
- ensuring that a minimum of 8 people will attend the training
- carrying out the event marketing. The marketing is planned in cooperation with Järjestöhautomo, and the customer will receive instructions and a finished graphic or a template for marketing.
- accepting and managing registrations
- communications with those who have registered
- arranging a suitable space for the training, preparing it for the event and taking care of the clean up afterwards. The space must have functioning technical equipment, including a projector or equivalent means of presentation.
- catering (with attention to special diets)
- planning and designing the training in collaboration with Järjestöhautomo
Järjestöhautomo is responsible for
- planning and designing the training with the customer organisation
- providing support for marketing of the training
- creating the training material
- giving the training
- collecting a list of participants and feedback at the event
- testing the learning of participants
- sending a thank-you message after the event
Järjestöhautomo will save the participants’ information in its customer register. The information will not be shared with third parties. For more details, see our privacy notice.