According to current information about the coronavirus epidemic, the officials have recommended avoiding group events, as well as non-mandatory close contacts with other people.
Finnish Refugee Council wants to ensure the safety of its personnel and clients:
- All group meetings and events have been cancelled for the time being. If the event can be organised remotely, participants will be notified.
- Non-mandatory close contacts between people should be avoided. Our NGO specialists are available via telephone, email or other remote connections.
- Personnel can attend to partner meetings and events remotely.
- We will follow closely the instructions of the officials and will inform our stakeholders and clients when face-to-face events and trainings can be organized again.
- We encourage everyone to follow the instructions of the National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) (https://thl.fi/en/) to prevent the spread of coronavirus.